Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

My dear conservatives: Why are liberals upset that N. Korea violated U.N. Security Council resolutions again with short-range missile tests?

The U.N. is a JOKE.

As long as North Korea doesn't violate President Trump's trust in Pyongyang as a friend of America, nobody should worry about it!

MAGA!!

• 1 year ago

What does that have to do with being liberal or conservative? Shouldn't that upset everyone?

1 year ago

democrats are done

1 year ago

Why should I cry? It's another laughable Trump **** up!

1 year ago

Yeah, that’s his motto: Make America Gullible Again

1 year ago

I know you don't want to hear this, but communists LIE ..................

• Nathan
    1 year ago

North Korea is not a friend of the United States. Fact.

• 1 year ago

What does the Useless Nations have to do with North Korea in the first place? NK is NOT a member of that cabal.

• 1 year ago

Every country has the right to defend their people. Let them test.

Source(s): libertarian.
  • 1 year ago

Since the 1950s, US presidents have tried to make peace with NK, and the North Koreans have ALWAYS reneged on their promises. They have tortured and killed Americans and have attacked South Korean naval craft. Why does Trump think he will do better?

• I bet they didn't know that north korea have 17 nuclear sites that are still producing thermonuclear and icbms.

They may seem peaceful by not testing, but the rockers and nukes are still being made, gradually building up their nuclear arsenal.