How to stop craving for male attention?

I'm a woman (20 y.o.) I just can't help it..I've been this way since I was a toddler... I have always been a perv and lust after men - as in male attention and praising It's abnormal because it's extreme. I don't feel "right" until a guy has complimented me in some way or the... show more I'm a woman (20 y.o.)

I just can't help it..I've been this way since I was a toddler... I have always been a perv and lust after men - as in male attention and praising

It's abnormal because it's extreme. I don't feel "right" until a guy has complimented me in some way or the other. I have crushes on so many men at the same time, and HATE it if a guy doesn't acknowledge me being cute or pretty.

How do I stop it? How do I stop being such a perv? PLEASE help me end this

I haven't had any problems in my childhood, so I'm not mentally disturbed/don't need therapy
Update: Thanks, @BlueNinjaLove, at least you've given a helpful answer.

No, @God+Jesus=Incest, I'm not a troll. I can't afford psychiatric help. I really am suffering from this problem
Update 2: Guys, please help me report the trolls who are harassing me on this question. This is a serious question, and the answers saying 'youre not a woman, etc.' need to be reported ASAP.