I am going on a school trip in a week and still wet the bed. Help??

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

This person is a diaper troll.

• Laura6 months agoReport

I am not. I have a genuine problem.

• 6 months ago

You should've solved this problem before. Now, I'd consider not going on this trip: just imagine if you wet yourself and a jerk gets to know it?! You'll ruin your life. Go see a doctor first, they can help you better.

It’s for my controlled assessment so I have to go and been seeing a doctor for years and they say I need to grow out of it

• 6 months ago

Go see your doctor- they can help with that. And talk to your parents about getting some disposable adult underwear at the drugstore. Just put a jacket or a towel over your arm so no one knows. And have your mom talk to your teacher so they don't think you're up to something you shouldn't be.

• 6 months ago

Why don't you get some size small adult incontinence underwear and wear them on the trip? That should take care of it. You would need to be a little discrete about having anyone see you in your underpants at bedtime or early morning, but you could manage that by changing them in the bathroom right before bed and also putting on regular underwear as soon as you get up. But--have you seen a doctor about this? What do your parents say or do? How do you manage at home? Do you curtail your liquids after supper and be sure to go to the bathroom before bedtime? Have you tried one of those devices that buzz and wake you up when you start wetting the bed? I think that you need some help with your situation to get this problem corrected. Good luck on your trip and enjoy.

I have tried all I can to stop it but it hasn’t worked and it is the cubicle style bathrooms with no bins in the actual cubicals.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.