Looking for suggestions on something my gf asked me that I have absolutely not a clue in answering her?

Her bf recently had to have his left leg amputated about 3 inches below the knee due to circulation problems. Other than that he is perfectly fine, healing up, back on his bike (with some kind of auto shifter), shopping, all of it with crutches. This is where I wanted to just run and hide - she says their sex... show more Her bf recently had to have his left leg amputated about 3 inches below the knee due to circulation problems. Other than that he is perfectly fine, healing up, back on his bike (with some kind of auto shifter), shopping, all of it with crutches. This is where I wanted to just run and hide - she says their sex life is a mess as they can't figure out a best way to "do it" that works. His balance, his sensitive hips, cant stand too long.... He will hopefully have a prosthetic leg by year end that will help, but I felt helpless in offering guidance. This is embarrassing, but seriously - your thoughts? Thanks :)
1 answer 1