Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 months ago

Why aren't abhorrent homophobic protestors being arrested for hate crimes in Birmingham?

According to the European standard, those are merely freedom of speech, even riots are protected by laws.

• Cousin

They're Old Boys from public schools and members of the House of Lords.

homosexual will be legalized one day ,what's more ,homophobic protestor are lucky this time ,next time ,they will picked up for this ,

I have confirmation that Citizen Wolfie is flying to Liverpool to join Andrew and Dave in their hotel room

They don’t hate gays they just don’t want their children to be taught about LGBT in primary school. I live in a majority Muslim area with my sister and her kids and my sisters children all attend school around here. The kids are taught about LGBT, Sex education, Evolution and Darwinism at school. No complaints or protests.

Source(s): Go into an orthdox Jewish school and teach children about LGBT and see what happens.

What's more abhorrent than two men engaging in unnatural acts and spreading disease?

Source(s): Dianne 💯%
  • bubba

Because it is not a crime to protest , for someone to be arrested for a hate crime there must be a crime involved not just the hate

They haven't actually done anything to gays so why should they be arrested?.

Because the protesters are Muslims.

Muslims complaining about tolerance, by being intolerant.

Why knew?

Where were these protests when thousands of children were being gang raped by the kind of people leading the intolerance crusade?

Source(s): Imagine the outrage if Christian parents were demanding that their children be excused from the indoctrination of multiculturalism and religious teaching about Islam.

now you support gays

“First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.”