Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment ยท 1 year ago

Do you own and use a pair of sunglasses ๐Ÿ˜Ž?

• Nicole
    1 year ago

no

• bubba
    1 year ago

I own a few pairs and wear them everyday

• Hey hey yeah heck I do own a pair of sunglasses ๐Ÿ•ถ and again yes I do wear them ๐Ÿ˜Ž actually I have more then one pair of sunglasses haha ๐Ÿ•ถ one is scratched or whatever u call it and in a very annoying place so difficult to wear so thinking of getting new ones :)

Good to wear when it's sunny outside :)

• 1 year ago

Yes so I can avoid eye contact with my neighbour.

• paul
    1 year ago

no

• 1 year ago

Dear Questioner,

No; however, my wife does:

My wife was diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa, a blinding eye condition โ€” It eats away your peripheral, creates night blindness, and hypersensitivity to light, before deteriorating your central vision.

Since my wife is experiencing light hypersensitivity, she wears sunglasses when going out and in bright stores; it helps with the light sensitivity and reduces the progress at which her sight degrades.

Before my wife got diagnosed with it, I never heard of Retinitis Pigmentosa: it's a rare genetic disorder which strikes you out of nowhere. People with the condition go through a grieving process of losing their eyesight โ€” There is no cure and once the damage is done, no way to reverse it.

Like with all medical conditions, awareness of the condition helps.

Take Care, With Love Through God and Jesus and The Holy Ghost,

• Jess C
    1 year ago

Yes. One pair is Burberry, the other is Prada... I didn't get them new, found them for $50 each at an op shop.

1 year ago

I own several pair----๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

• 1 year ago

own rarely wear though

• Kathy
    1 year ago

No, I don't.