Can I take 2 backpacks as Carry-on luggage?

I have a large backpack which is within the carry on suitcase size allowance, which I would put most of my stuff in and I have a standard backpack which would count as a personal item, which will have a few little bits in.

In this instance are 2 backpacks ok?

• AJ
    1 year ago

A backpack per se is not considered to be a personal item. So the answer is no. The exception is a computer bag in which you actually have a laptop in the bag.

• 1 year ago

How many inches is LARGE how many inches is small. You backpack,lunch pack,computer pack,back container has a size measured in inches.

It fits or it does not.

Standard backpack means what in INCHES?

Two containers. One under the seat and the other in the overhead bin.

You can call it your personal item, your lunch container , your hobby container, your cosmetic bag or any other name you dream up. DOES IT FIT is all that matters.

• 1 year ago

Just PLEASE put one item under the seat in front of you. Otherwise, you're taking up someone else's space. And do be aware of the backpack on your back. I've been whacked more than once by someone standing in line or in the aisle getting on or off the plane, who turns suddenly without realizing what the huge pack on their backs is doing.

• 1 year ago

If your luggage meets the size requirements, the airline doesn't care if you use suitcases, backpacks, cardboard boxes, or old pillow cases.

• 1 year ago

Can you explain why you think it wouldn't be okay? One item in the overhead. One under the seat. A bag is a bag as long as it fits.

• Mrsjvb
    1 year ago

One item must fit underneath the seat. If you can meet that requirement, you are fine