I might being getting expelled for something stupid. I need help?!?

Okay so I was being stupid and thought I nothing of it. So I decided to tag up the bathrooms with graffiti. Nothing crazy just a little name (a 5 letter name and it wasn t profanity at all )and it was marker so it is removable. I know this was stupid of me however I think the punishment is too harsh. The vice... show more Okay so I was being stupid and thought I nothing of it. So I decided to tag up the bathrooms with graffiti. Nothing crazy just a little name (a 5 letter name and it wasn t profanity at all )and it was marker so it is removable. I know this was stupid of me however I think the punishment is too harsh. The vice principles were trying to track me down I got away with it for weeks but they caught me eventually. (For the time being they gave me a 3 day suspension)They were giving me **** trying to make me feel bad saying I ruined my future (which I know I did and I regret my actions). Mind you I m a junior in high school and have a clean record with good grades. They want to kick me out which I think is crazy. My final meeting is next week that decides if I stay in the school or not. Is there anything I can do to try and convince them on the day of my meeting?