Was banned from Wal-Mart and arrested.?

In Mississippi, I was arrested for disorderly conduct and interfering with business. I'm technically not guilty on both charges, but I'm told to plead guilty just to make it easier. I was also banned from all Wal-Marts. I was merely on my way out the door, when a manager asked how I'm doing. I... show more In Mississippi, I was arrested for disorderly conduct and interfering with business. I'm technically not guilty on both charges, but I'm told to plead guilty just to make it easier. I was also banned from all Wal-Marts. I was merely on my way out the door, when a manager asked how I'm doing. I wasn't in the mood to talk, so I said "Don't worry about it." It wasn't personally against her so much as the store (indicating that I was dissatisfied) and I only wanted to leave and take my business elsewhere. I did not mean any harm, but I can't control whether or not people's feelings are "hurt". I was in control of myself even though I was angry. As I tried to leave the store, the manager kept telling me to calm down, making me more annoyed. I assume that if they encounter an annoyed customer that is not doing anything wrong and wants to be left alone, they (employees) are supposed to comply and not bother the customer. I don't want to plead guilty on either charge, as this was a mistake of Walmart. The manager started calling the police after I told her "for the last time, don't tell me to calm down. I'm already pissed off." Seeing her talking to dispatch of 911, I grabbed her phone and said that she didn't need to do that, that I was headed out of the store (which I didn't NEED to leave, just WANTED to at since I was fed up with Walmart's service and I had to be at work in 2 1/2 hours).

What else should I do about this?
28 answers 28