I feel unlucky to live in this world, does God ignore me (where is God)?
- Trouble MakerLv 76 months agoBest answer
If you feel unlucky it is not because God ignores you, but because you ignore God.He is in your heart, you'll have to dig a bit deeper to find Him. You could see Him also in the ones whom you love.
- SBR32277Lv 76 months ago
Yet I live in the same world and feel extremely lucky as well as greatly entertained.
- PubliusLv 76 months ago
1. You are lucky to be alive. Blessed would be a better word. This life is your opportunity to grow up to be like the father of our spirits, God.
2. No, God doesn't ignore you, but no good father would ever give his children everything they ask, especially if what they ask is not good for them. Also, the chances of getting what we want improve when we obey him, keep his commandments, give up our sins, and do good to other people.
3. God is in his heaven, in another universe.
- MalcolmLv 66 months ago
Acts 17:27 Compare Isaiah 55:6
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Forrest ToneyLv 76 months ago
I'm here . See my answers for evidence .
- FireсоскLv 66 months ago
definitely not on yahoo answers
- 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘Lv 46 months ago
Yeah, that's it. He ignores you.
- FireballLv 76 months ago
HE WILL LISTEN IF U PRAY TO HIM WHEN u r alone...HE IS JESUS! thE BIBLE IS THE TRUE HOLY BOOK..