Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 6 months ago

I feel unlucky to live in this world, does God ignore me (where is God)?

If you feel unlucky it is not because God ignores you, but because you ignore God.He is in your heart, you'll have to dig a bit deeper to find Him. You could see Him also in the ones whom you love.

Yet I live in the same world and feel extremely lucky as well as greatly entertained.

1. You are lucky to be alive. Blessed would be a better word. This life is your opportunity to grow up to be like the father of our spirits, God.

2. No, God doesn't ignore you, but no good father would ever give his children everything they ask, especially if what they ask is not good for them. Also, the chances of getting what we want improve when we obey him, keep his commandments, give up our sins, and do good to other people.

3. God is in his heaven, in another universe.

Acts 17:27 Compare Isaiah 55:6

I'm here . See my answers for evidence .

definitely not on yahoo answers

HE WILL LISTEN IF U PRAY TO HIM WHEN u r alone...HE IS JESUS! thE BIBLE IS THE TRUE HOLY BOOK..