If being a celebrity paid minimum wage, would there be less hate and bashing on social media?

Update: Let's say that Kim Kardashian, Oprah Winfrey, and Amy Schumer's salaries were $15 an hour. Would they be embraced more? I mean, let's be realistic here --- 99% of the time, a hateful comment about a celebrity is due to jealousy. Please don't take this the wrong way, because I'm not a bag fan... show more Let's say that Kim Kardashian, Oprah Winfrey, and Amy Schumer's salaries were $15 an hour. Would they be embraced more? I mean, let's be realistic here --- 99% of the time, a hateful comment about a celebrity is due to jealousy. Please don't take this the wrong way, because I'm not a bag fan of Kim, Oprah, or Amy. However, I don't despise them either. They did nothing wrong except be rich (and in Kim and Amy's case, be rich without earning it, thus the "doing nothing but being eye candy"
Update 2: ... and "joke-stealing"). But what if the only perk of being famous was... being famous?