The Holy Spirit, As Give Me 7 Gifts, Wisdom, And Understanding, Are Two, What Are The Other Four Gifts.?

Peter Gore Seer,

The 7 Gifts From The Holy Ghost Were A Gift To A Desert Rat A Soldger, Fighting Romal, At First I Thought The Gifts Were For Me Well The Good News, Three Days Ago I Lady Ask Me To Help Her In A Local Cafe, I Did Better A Mesage From Her Dad, He Had A Vision From A Angel, He Was Resting And The Angel Told Him To Get Dressed And Stand To, He Got His Section Ready, Then The Germans Counter Attacted He Never Felt Threatend, He Was Given 7 Gifts To Help Him Thru Life.

She Understood The Words I Spoke, And New He Was Special You Call It Lucky, These Gifts Help You Threw Life I Now Have Another Fried, And Yesterday At A Bus Station Another Desert Rat, Needed To Tell His Son He Loves Him, Another Friend, But These Mesages Are Comming Often I Guese Time In Not on My Side It's Times Like This I Hope I Am Wrong.

Don't know.

gullibility and stupidity

• Peter6 months agoReport

Well Done Grundoon, You Were Given Two Gives Guliibility And Stupidity, You Have A Use For Those Gifts.

Peter Gore Seer,

The Holy Ghost Has Given Me True Fruits Form Heaven,Joy, Peace, Patience,Kindness,Goodness,Faithful, Are The Fruit Handed Down To Me,