The Holy Spirit, As Give Me 7 Gifts, Wisdom, And Understanding, Are Two, What Are The Other Four Gifts.?

Update:

Peter Gore Seer,

The 7 Gifts From The Holy Ghost Were A Gift To A Desert Rat A Soldger, Fighting Romal, At First I Thought The Gifts Were For Me Well The Good News, Three Days Ago I Lady Ask Me To Help Her In A Local Cafe, I Did Better A Mesage From Her Dad, He Had A Vision From A Angel, He Was Resting And The Angel Told Him To Get Dressed And Stand To, He Got His Section Ready, Then The Germans Counter Attacted He Never Felt Threatend, He Was Given 7 Gifts To Help Him Thru Life.

Update 2:

She Understood The Words I Spoke, And New He Was Special You Call It Lucky, These Gifts Help You Threw Life I Now Have Another Fried, And Yesterday At A Bus Station Another Desert Rat, Needed To Tell His Son He Loves Him, Another Friend, But These Mesages Are Comming Often I Guese Time In Not on My Side It's Times Like This I Hope I Am Wrong.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Don't know.

• 6 months ago

gullibility and stupidity

• Peter6 months agoReport

Well Done Grundoon, You Were Given Two Gives Guliibility And Stupidity, You Have A Use For Those Gifts.

• 6 months ago

Peter Gore Seer,

The Holy Ghost Has Given Me True Fruits Form Heaven,Joy, Peace, Patience,Kindness,Goodness,Faithful, Are The Fruit Handed Down To Me,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.