I took my parents credit card and bought 5 computers and 4 cell phones and now the police are investigating, how much trouble am I in ?

So I took my parents credit card and bought a bunch of things for the past couple of months. I bought 4 samsung phones and now I bought 5 computers. 3 laptops two desktop computers. My parents credit card company named discover they are now suspecting that it is me now. They sent me a letter a few weeks ago saying... show more So I took my parents credit card and bought a bunch of things for the past couple of months. I bought 4 samsung phones and now I bought 5 computers. 3 laptops two desktop computers. My parents credit card company named discover they are now suspecting that it is me now. They sent me a letter a few weeks ago saying that they suspect that I am using the credit cards and told me to call them and they asked questions. They asked me if I took their card and used it and I denied all of it. Recently this week they called my dad saying they are not disputing the claim and said that he is responsible for the $4,000 that I caused and says that they are getting law enforcement involved in this now. I bought all of these things at best buy. Yesterday an investigator contacted my dad and started asking questions about me. The thing is that if the government had granted me disability then I wouldn't have done this. I am 28 and bipolar and schizophrenic and got denied 5 times for disability. I desperately need it. I got fired from 4 jobs and I am now on thin ice with my current job. I am suspended without pay for slapping a female co worker's butt. How much trouble am I in if the police are investigating ? Can I get away with it by denying all of it ?? How come no one understands that if I had disability then I wouldn't have done this ??