How could Determinism tie in with a multiverse theory?

So there is a multiverse theory that every possible option can be made, and there's another universe where you exist in a different state due to this. I don't personally buy it. It is said by Murphy's law that "anything that can happen, will happen", and as a believer of Free Will, I believe... show more So there is a multiverse theory that every possible option can be made, and there's another universe where you exist in a different state due to this.

I don't personally buy it. It is said by Murphy's law that "anything that can happen, will happen", and as a believer of Free Will, I believe that anything that does happen is the only way it could have happened, because of... all..

the... determining factors....

Sh*t.

OK, but if in a multiverse theory that all possibilities are happening, how could it be if there is no Free Will??

I guess I'm the one contradicting myself in believing in Free Will, and not believing the multiverse theory.. but the multiverse theory also contradicts the absence of Free Will, so how can that be..

Dammit, man. Can I not have Free Will and not have things not happen any other way? In other words, can I have Free Will and have thing not happen any other way?

Must it be deterministic?? Yes, I can't change my decision, but couldn't I have chosen my decision?

A thought prompted me to ask about Free Will. It also prompted me to investigate further. And that lead me to this question here... none of this was my choice??
Update: Another reason I don't buy that multiverse theory is that if in that, different decisions are being made all the time, then how in the heck could I have ever been born again with trillions of prior decisions being different? Then again, I think(?) that multiverse theory is also egocentric.. in that it assumes... show more Another reason I don't buy that multiverse theory is that if in that, different decisions are being made all the time, then how in the heck could I have ever been born again with trillions of prior decisions being different?

Then again, I think(?) that multiverse theory is also egocentric.. in that it assumes that it's based on every decision in this world that creates a new universe.. and I guess it all just continually branches off infinitely? Preposterous.