Can I Sue Doctor?

i took my child to the doctor because she had bruises on her. of course any parent who brings in a child with brusing doctors and nurses are on high alert. anyways my child has been waking up with brusing. shes home school and has a baby brother my other child. its just us 3 in the home. father passed away. no man... show more i took my child to the doctor because she had bruises on her. of course any parent who brings in a child with brusing doctors and nurses are on high alert. anyways my child has been waking up with brusing. shes home school and has a baby brother my other child. its just us 3 in the home. father passed away. no man or anyone around us. however lately shes has nose bleeds and brusing that raised a eyebrow for me. being that dads side of the family has had run ins with Cancer. from mom to great grandmother. so i bring that to the attention of the doctor. the doctot insisted she was physically assualted or theres something suspicious going on. my daughter just had a physical done a month ago so they had no concern of her visit. says her blood work is updated and that CPS needs to be involved. im feel insulted because she completely disregards my concern. i begged Doctor for blood work but she told me she has to make a report. i said fine because theres nothing to report. why would i beat my kid and then bring her in to be seen?? so lo and behold i get a phone call today saying her blood work came back abnormal which is why she was getting the brusing and to bring her back for more testing ASAP. the Doctor was wrong inconsiderate and insensative. i feel ive been profiled and wrongly accused. what action can I take
10 answers 10