What do you guys think my boyfriend should do?

Long story short, my boyfriend and I meet only once a week due to his busy schedule. He cannot meet me more than once a week. Because he is si busy, I always change my work schedule and take classes certain times so I can see him. It gets hard for me to always adjust my schedule but I do so anyway. A few days ago,... show more Long story short, my boyfriend and I meet only once a week due to his busy schedule. He cannot meet me more than once a week. Because he is si busy, I always change my work schedule and take classes certain times so I can see him. It gets hard for me to always adjust my schedule but I do so anyway. A few days ago, my boyfriend told me that he might have to go to his friends house for some guys hangout on a day we meet but he will not go if he cannot find time to see me another say that week. Today, he tells me he does not remember saying this. He tends to forget things a lot. He also says that he will be going to his friends house next week on a day we meet. I told him how we wont be able to meet any other day that week because our schedules dont match and how that is the only day we can meet. I also told him that we only meet once a week as it is and that I wish he wouldnt ditch us meeting to see his friends. He said he doesn't care and that he needs to do this for himself, he wants to see them even if it means we will not meet at all that week.

It just makes me upset because we only meet once every week and I worked so hard to always rearrange my schedule for him. Now he wants to cancel meeting to see his friends. Basically, his friend bought a new house and invited him and his guys over. Its guys only, no girls allowed