What do you think my brother could be doing?

Ever since my brother has been home hes has been living in our basement and inviting a different person each day and it seems like he knows over a hundred people. How would he know over a hundred people. Do you think he is a druggie or a part of a gang? He goes around the corner of our house and hides with a few of... show more Ever since my brother has been home hes has been living in our basement and inviting a different person each day and it seems like he knows over a hundred people. How would he know over a hundred people. Do you think he is a druggie or a part of a gang? He goes around the corner of our house and hides with a few of his friends all guys. I also see him smoke with his friends outside of the garage at night time when no one sees them. He has been doing nothing this summer but smoking, inviting friends in the basement for hours and will never come out but only once in a while with only dudes. He has been smoking every night since hes been home. He only invites males over this year but last year he invited both girls and guys and now he is obsessed with inviting guys over. He starts his full time job in a week and it doesnt pay.