2 feral cats. Both males?

They GET ALONE. I think one has been neutered. Multiple times I have seen them eat food next to each other and even lay on their sides while the other is feet away. One is scared to death of me, the one that I think used to be someones pet. The other used to be but now I can put food down as long as my body stays... show more They GET ALONE. I think one has been neutered. Multiple times I have seen them eat food next to each other and even lay on their sides while the other is feet away.

One is scared to death of me, the one that I think used to be someones pet. The other used to be but now I can put food down as long as my body stays 3 feet away. (I am 6-6 and have very long arms)

I really don't want to get the un-neutered one done because of the time & distance and allergies involved. When I did it before, even with the windows down, it bothered me.

So, given their comfort with each other, should they continue to be fine? I have 3 females but they have all been fixed and the boys sniff but otherwise don't bother them.

I want the scared one to warm up to me but unlike the other boy, he absolutely walks away whenever I open the back door. Its just going to be slow I guess. He is a very pretty cat. The only time he did not walk away from me was when I went to my mailbox and he was sitting on top of a neighbors truck. While the houses are fairly close, there was 40 feet from me to him and he did not move. I'm going to use wet food if its ever just me & him but so far, he has never given me the chance.
Update: Edit, they get ALONG.