What type of doctor treats this?

I am a very sleepy person. Any time I try to watch a movie or do something for extended periods of time I fall asleep or dose off and don’t really pay attention. What doctor can help treat that? I just don’t have that much energy or desire to participate in life so I sleep. And I’m not depressed.
4 answers 4