Can I get full custody off my child?

My baby is due in 4 weeks and I have had no support off the dad at all, he has spent hardly any money on buying her things even though he is on more money than me at work. He goes out every weekend and takes drugs and stays out until god knows what time, even though I tell him I don t want anyone who takes drugs to... show more My baby is due in 4 weeks and I have had no support off the dad at all, he has spent hardly any money on buying her things even though he is on more money than me at work. He goes out every weekend and takes drugs and stays out until god knows what time, even though I tell him I don t want anyone who takes drugs to have anything to do with her as I ve seen what drugs can do to people and how aggressive and paranoid they make people. Surely me telling him not to do drugs because it will effect his relationship with her it should be a good enough reason for him to not do them if he cared about her. He will not be a good influence at all and I m scared of how differently she will turn out if he is in her life a lot. What can I do?
8 answers 8