I bought a Graco Car Seat but it doesn’t have padding on it, it was manufactured in 2015 and I’m trying to order padding to go over it?

I’ve been on Graco’s website and put in the model number and all of that but it won’t bring up the car seat. I need padding to go over it or there’s no use in having it but many people told me you could buy the padding but I can’t find the car seat online anywhere. I know I heard most car seats are good for 6 years... show more I’ve been on Graco’s website and put in the model number and all of that but it won’t bring up the car seat. I need padding to go over it or there’s no use in having it but many people told me you could buy the padding but I can’t find the car seat online anywhere. I know I heard most car seats are good for 6 years and it was manufactured in 2015 so what do I need to do? It’s a Graco Snugride 35. Can I order Graco Snugride 30 padding for it ? Since it’s the same brand