Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

One of my symptoms of autism is OCD. I wrote a letter to a tv star she doesn't want me and I still after 11 years can't let go of her.?


I have found other girls since but I have been better about giving them space. It's just this ONE GIRL that I constantly look at her social media pages just to "check" on her. I want to forget about this girl it's destroyed my family and I just want to forget who she is.

3 Answers

  • audrey
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

    See a psychiatrist. They should be able to help you over come your OCD.

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

    rnaybe you should go see a psychiatrist, they can give you rneds for your ocd

  • 7 months ago

    See a psychiatrist

    • Luke7 months agoReport

      I have been seeing psychiatrists. For years. They've done all they could. I'm very weak.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.