Should I let my pregnant 17 year old daughter quit school to work full time?

I would love to help her out financially but can't because we are spending the majority of our money on tuition for our two older children to go to college. and the rest of our money goes into our retirement savings. We basically have no money left. The father of the child is a deadbeat and won't be paying... show more I would love to help her out financially but can't because we are spending the majority of our money on tuition for our two older children to go to college. and the rest of our money goes into our retirement savings. We basically have no money left. The father of the child is a deadbeat and won't be paying child support. I think it would be a good idea for her to drop out of high school for now and go back when her child is old enough to be in school. We also don't qualify for welfare because we are considered to be a 'middle class' family.