Child services question?

My child has autism and it is documented. Years back, my son and daughter had a verbal argument and they talked to their friends about it. Their friend called child services making bizarre accusations claiming that I beat my child, but neither has any bruises. They found that here was no abuse. Now, my hubby and... show more My child has autism and it is documented. Years back, my son and daughter had a verbal argument and they talked to their friends about it. Their friend called child services making bizarre accusations claiming that I beat my child, but neither has any bruises. They found that here was no abuse. Now, my hubby and child with autism got into an argument and my child got spanked. He told his teacher and his teacher contacted child services. Due to personal things that happened, I cannot get a job and that is documented. We have medicaid and food stamps because my husband doesn’t make enough money.

Could my husband and I have charges pressed against us even if they find nothing wrong since this is the second time they were called on us (my children are happy and healthy and have no bruises on them)? And is it possible for them to take our medicaid and food stamps away just because they were called?

My son’s teacher seemed to have exaggerated what my son told her. He even told her he never said any of the things she accused him of.