are you gay if so how do i tell my christain parents who beat me a lot that i am gay?

If you feel you are endangered to come out, wait .

**** you all my parents killed me i am now dead **** you

Don't tell them. pretend not to be gay, as long as you live at home.

Coming out is important, but physical safety is more important. You need to concentrate on surviving until you can move away from your parents and live on your own -- preferably far away from them.

You would be strongly and well advised NOT to tell them until you are out on your own. In the meantime, you should call the National Child Abuse Hotline

1-800-422-4453

Not till you are on your own and paying your own bills.

Create a new family. You don’t get to pick the one you are born to, but you do choose the one you create as an adult. When it is safe for you - get in gay youth groups, drop in to a local gay community center and maybe do some lgbt rec leagues or volunteering for lgbt causes.

Also - there are plenty of pro lgbt churches. As soon as you can i’d check a few out and join one. The good lord made you the way he did because that is how he wanted you to be. Take a pro lgbt bible interpretation class. Maybe a lgbt pastor could give you some counsel now. See notalllikethat.org and soulforce.org.

Your best bet - pick a pro lgbt college far from home where you can be out on the down low.