Will I get my old job back?

I interviewed with my former employer about rejoining the company again. The interview went really well and I was completely honest about my reasoning on leaving and why I wanted to come back. At the end of the interview the manager said she would follow up with the store manger (whom I’ve worked with in the past... show more I interviewed with my former employer about rejoining the company again. The interview went really well and I was completely honest about my reasoning on leaving and why I wanted to come back. At the end of the interview the manager said she would follow up with the store manger (whom I’ve worked with in the past and ended on a great note). She would call by the end of the week...which would be tomorrow I’m assuming. I interview today also. I left on really good terms and even chatted with the district manager for awhile. I also chatted with old coworkers who is now a visual manager and actually told me to apply because he wanted me back. Should I have high hopes?
4 answers 4