Anonymous

A good employee doesn’t just put the company’s interests before their own, they WANT to put the company’s interests before their own. Agree?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Nope

Employers have no loyalty why should employees?

Only brown nose kiss ups do that

• 6 months ago

No. The company is not loyal to the employee. The employee has no reason to be loyal to the company. It is a business relationship in which both should benefit, not one at the expense of the other.

• 6 months ago

Nope. Capitalism makes it so acting in your best interest is the same as acting in the companies interest most of the time. The exception is when someone else is willing to pay you more to act in their interest and in that case you should.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

no

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Never
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Stop, troll.

Both answers are fine.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

thats true

• 6 months ago

You funny!

Nope!

• 6 months ago

There is no reason that the company's interests and the employees interests can't be synonymous, so I must respectfully disagree.

• Shilo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

A good employee wants to put the company's interests before his / her own because that employee knows that if the company does well, then job security is more likely; and if the company's management recognizes a good employee and rewards that person fairly, then it is one big happy party. .

• 6 months ago

If there is no measurable appreciable difference to the company, I doubt the really care unless specifically asked if they care, then of course they will because of the optics. So I guess the most accurate answer is it depends who is asking/listening for an answer. If no one, then no. If someone, then yes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.