Where would you hide a passport in a house?

My mum has hidden my passport from me to stop me going away with friends. I don t have time to order a new one as I m going in 3 days. Looking for places she might have put it as it seems I have looked everywhere, it s in the house that s all I know. I m 18 in just over a month

• AJ
    1 year ago

I wouldn't hide it anywhere a child could find it. That means I wouldn't hide it in the house. I actually kept my daughters passport in my desk at work.

1 year ago

It's in her bra. She was laughing about it earlier.

• 1 year ago

How do you know she hid it in the house? She could have hid it in a safety deposit box at a bank.

• 1 year ago

Under 18, you can't travel without her permission. She can call the police on you.

I'd put it under my mattress.

• 1 year ago

In between her clothes, in her shoes or under her bed

• arther
    1 year ago

scream the roof down till she produces it? Get thefucken passport out now punch a few holes in the walls if she wont hand it over quickly

• 1 year ago

I don't know where it would be as you know your house and your mom better than I do. Check drawers, cupboards and boxes throughout the house but look more deeply in her personal areas like her room and anywhere else she uses, like an office. I know that my mom would probably hide mine on a shelf in her closet, between clothing in drawers, or in a night table drawer. You shouldn't have to search too deeply as she just wanted to prevent you from going away, not wipe it off the face of the earth. If you can't find it by tomorrow, I would order one. You can order one and have it come overnight, it'll obviously cost more but it's what I would do if I was in your situation.

• mokrie
    1 year ago

Ever see the Liam Niesen movie TAKEN? Young equals dumb. That's why your mom hid your passport. Someday you'll thank her.