I want to perform my own labiaplasty. How can I do it safely?

I’m a 21 year old woman, I hate myself a lot for the way I look. People tell me I’m very attractive, I don’t see it. I hate the way I look down there I have “beef curtains” society has made me feel very ashamed of the way I look. I won’t let my boyfriend see me naked, he’s amazing and kind but he did say one time... show more I’m a 21 year old woman, I hate myself a lot for the way I look. People tell me I’m very attractive, I don’t see it.
I hate the way I look down there I have “beef curtains” society has made me feel very ashamed of the way I look. I won’t let my boyfriend see me naked, he’s amazing and kind but he did say one time he hated my type of labia when I asked him. It’s not just him though it’s most guys, I’m so self conscious. We haven’t had sex, I’m still a virgin out of fear. How can I cut it off safely? I want to prepare myself without having to go to hospital for it going wrong. I’m not too afraid of pain, I’d just like some advice on what I may need to do it. Apologies for the strange question, I’m just feeling very low over it, I want to do it myself because it’s so expensive