Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 7 months ago

Why do people dislike me so much?

I’ve been told I’m polite and well mannered but I get on peoples nerves once they really get to know me. I get talked over a lot and don’t feel heard... maybe I’m overlooking the people that do like me and only paying attention to those that are typically welliked or popular. I have a rest b*** face I will say and I don’t know if that has anything to do with it. Maybe it’s an Aquarius thing or me being a light skinned black female. I notice these things mostly at work (I am a hooters girl)

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

My moon sign is Aquarius and I understand how you feel

• 7 months ago

As the saying goes .." You may be the juiciest of mangoes but there still will be people who don't like mangoes"... Maybe you are among those people who do not appreciate certain qualities and u possess those... Don't worry! There will always be people who will like mangoes...like...duh...who doesn't!😉😎 . Just concentrate on building your personality and always be true to yourself...have faith... Everything will fall back to its place. Love love

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

They are trying to crush your soul so they can make you like them?? The way I see it, let’s use evil people as a example. Evil people hate the good and people with those qualities that the bad person doesn’t have. They hate it and want them to change and be like them.

• 7 months ago

People are assholez.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Cut them off.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Many people are mean.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Why do you need the approval of others? Astrology is great for making excuses and avoiding personal responsibility. Grow up and embrace reality. Start tack charge of your own life. You need nobody’s approval, stop seeking it.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Do you pause when speaking to someone, to let them get a word in edgewise? If you do not, it may be a reason for people talking over you. Stop trying to impress others, do more listening than talking, and really listen. If you want to be liked by others, you must be genuinely concerned and giving of yourself, unselfishly.

• 7 months ago

I am a Aquarius too. Maybe people find you intimidating as you said you have a resting ***** face. I do too and usually when i make friends with someone they always say i thought u were mean or stuck up.

Also it could be a jealousy thing, if you are out going or talkitive some people dont like the attention taken off of them.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

"rest (bаss?) face"

"Maybe it’s an Aquarius thing"

"light skinned black female"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.