Does my 13 year old sibling need therapy if she only wants to play with 7 year olds all the time?

My parents are making my sister go to therapy so they can find out why she can’t relate to other teens. My sister is trying to refuse to go. She wants our parents to just let her be. I agree that she’s always been a little unusual, but she seems happy with her current life. My parents disagree with “just letting... show more My parents are making my sister go to therapy so they can find out why she can’t relate to other teens. My sister is trying to refuse to go. She wants our parents to just let her be. I agree that she’s always been a little unusual, but she seems happy with her current life. My parents disagree with “just letting her be”. They say she obviously is not meeting the expected milestones of a 13 year old so they have to do something about it. Her school work seems fine, it’s just the interests and friendships that are younger than her real age