Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

What do you think of this natal chart? Could you give me an interpretation please?

Sun in Pisces in 10th house

Asc in Gemini

Moon in Gemini 12th house

Mercury in Aquarius 9th house

Venus in Aquarius 9th house

Mars in Leo 3rd house

Jupiter in Sagittarius 6th house

Saturn in Pisces 10th house

Uranus in Capricorn 8th house

Neptune in Capricorn 8th house

Pluto in Sagittarius 6th house

Lilith in Gemini 12th house

Update:

To Eleanor: Ewwww disgusting, you ugly *** troll

Update 2:

Anonymous: love you.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

In order to interpret a chart, first we have to SEE the chart.

I know this sounds picky, but let me explain.

You have given us a list of less than half of what is IN your chart, and you have left out the most important parts .. the aspects, which allow us to decide HOW to interpret each sign-position for each planet.

A chart is a circular map of the sky (actually, of the "ecliptic" drawn up for the moment you were born, as seen from where you were born. It is drawn up in number, symbols and lines .. .things you do not have to read like your read words. When we look at the birthchart we see ALL of it AT ONCE, and this important because everything in the chart affects everything else, and unless you see it as a picture, you cannot see the interplay of the various dynamics.

Now, with a list, the human brain's shortterm memory can only remember 7 characters at a time, so you cannot even BEGIN to grasp the interplay among the various dynamics.

There are two other problems here (and one solution).

The first is that it takes about 1-2 hours of TALKING to interpret a chart. That is how complex and in-depth the information in the chart is. If we were to write out an interpretation (and I did at one point in time) it would take 25-30 pages and about 12 hours TO write it out.

Which is why all written interpretations are just computer generated and don't synthesize the indivdual items into a whole.

AND which is why astrologers always speak out the interpretation.

The other problem is that while the astrologer understand the influences, they do not know the specifics of how YOU react to those lnfluences. There are many many ways, for instance, in which someone with Sun in Pisces can react to that influence, in terms of how they feel inwardly and how they act outwardly.

So ALL consultations are done either in person, or some real-time format such as the phone or Skype. YOU participate. WE address a particular item in your chart, laying out some of the ways you might experience it .. you pick the one(s) that you recognize and TOGETHER we fine tune how YOU react to that astrological influence. Slowly, we built up - layer upon layer - the complexity of your inner needs and drives, and how your react/behave with them.

HOWEVER, there IS one thing that could be done.

You COULD paste/link in the actual natal chart.

And ask a specific question .. .either "Why do I ......?" or "What is the strongest influence in this chart and how to work with it best?" THAT is a specific question that could be addressed, although not ion much detail or complexity because of the medium used (writing).

You could also go to the website for the American Federation of Astrologers (I assume you live in North American) and look for their list of certified astrologers ..look for the P.M.A.F.A. certification. They can do a reading over the phone, but you do pay for it.

Source(s): Professionally-certified astrologer (P.M.A.F.A. from the American Federation of Astrologers), retired now after over 40 years of doing astrology. Here to help people understand astrology better not really to do readings.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Lucky you. All Pisces are hot.

Source(s): Aquarius
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.