Muslims, Quran encourages Jews to follow Torah. But Muslims don't unlike Quran. Idea?

I, after friendship with a rabbi and knowing my mom is Jew by her crypto-Jewish grandmother and reading Quran which increased my love for Torah and My Heritage (Quran call it so) and that the Quran said NEVER break covenant with G-d (To us children of Israel). I got we are Iraqi Jews in Iran, though, my family lied... show more I, after friendship with a rabbi and knowing my mom is Jew by her crypto-Jewish grandmother and reading Quran which increased my love for Torah and My Heritage (Quran call it so) and that the Quran said NEVER break covenant with G-d (To us children of Israel). I got we are Iraqi Jews in Iran, though, my family lied we are Indians.
But Shias don't allow me to be Jew, so, I want to leave, they denied passport by now. I AM OK with living in Iran, BECAUSE I love a Jewish girl in Tehran, but she fears...........

Thanks!
Update: The Torah in our hand HAS commands of G-d, I say it because know some Muslims want to reject Torah and say it is corrupted.. Don't forget Quran guards it........