Does it seem theres something I’m not seein & they are usin some kind of protection besides condoms sometimes?Need peace of mind of all this?

I’m a second mom/maid/everything! When my grandpa was alive I was also caring for him. My mom is 44, I have 2 young sisters & with my last sister she wasn’t plan so it made my parents not sleep with eachother for yrs because she was scared. Now they do & my uncle that isn’t a nice person call me one day... show more I’m a second mom/maid/everything! When my grandpa was alive I was also caring for him. My mom is 44, I have 2 young sisters & with my last sister she wasn’t plan so it made my parents not sleep with eachother for yrs because she was scared. Now they do & my uncle that isn’t a nice person call me one day saying my grandma did tarot cards & saw my mom is going to have another kid (not true) my face turned blue, my mom notice & she kept asking & I believe she already overheard. I then told her & she said “you believe him?” I told her he said I’ll be stuck she said “how’ll you be stuck? Why would I have a kid near 50? Maybe for you it is”. She kept saying maybe it’s showing the kid I was supposed to have when she was 15 but miscarriage. I said maybe it’ll be a surprise she said “stoooop” with a hand gesture. I ask her why she kept asking like she was worry she said because of you. She said my cousin told her my last sister was the last child. My mom complains she hasn’t live life hasn’t even drive & she’s going to be 45 she’s done but yet shes on no form of birth control, she doesn’t check her ovulations, always ask me when was her last period. My dad never got no vasectomy. A yr it’s been since they bought condoms. For a yr now they use condoms & the thin ones sometimes before they use it more I’m so confused by it if she has gotten pregnant by accident twice, knows she can still get pregnant, & didn’t have sex for yrs due to being scared & said god forbid about being pregnant