Why isn't Leonardo DiCaprio rated more highly in debates about the greatest actors of all time?
(1) won an Oscar for Best Actor, deserves at least 8-10 more
(2) did extremely difficult roles that no other actors could
(3) starred in films with other greatest actors
(4) starred in one of the highest grossing films of all time
(5) has a widely known legendary reputation throughout the world
(6) worked with some of the best directors and producers
(7) has starred in at least 10 films that deserve a Best Film Oscar.
(8) all of his roles are interesting and unique
(9) has no bad performance
(10) has at least 5 classics
He is easily number one on my all time actors list and I'm a movie enthusiast.