I need help with this..?

Okay so i missed a day of school And i had a french exam that day but i thought it would be no problem since we only do one page of the exam each day so i skipped that day and the next day i come back. Get done with Language arts exam. Then Second last class Comes around and i start the french exam. Since i missed... show more Okay so i missed a day of school And i had a french exam that day but i thought it would be no problem since we only do one page of the exam each day so i skipped that day and the next day i come back. Get done with Language arts exam. Then Second last class Comes around and i start the french exam. Since i missed one day i missed a whole french paragraph that i dont understand, and the teacher refuses to explain the paragraph to me like the other kids. He says things like "Well, Do your best." or " You should've been here yesterday" (The day that i was sick). What should i do? i cant read or write in french and i have questions to answer after reading the paragraph
1 answer 1