Can i still be a lesbian if i had puppy crushes on boys when i was younger?

Hi im 17 and i think im a lesbian because im rarely attracted to boys and the thought of being with one sexually doesn’t turn me on. I used to get crushes on boys when i was pre teen but when it came to acting on it, being approached by them i use to stand there uncomfortable and look like a fool. I’d crush on them... show more Hi im 17 and i think im a lesbian because im rarely attracted to boys and the thought of being with one sexually doesn’t turn me on. I used to get crushes on boys when i was pre teen but when it came to acting on it, being approached by them i use to stand there uncomfortable and look like a fool. I’d crush on them from a distance but not in a i want to be with that person way but maybe it was cause they had good looks. I never really had much interest in a boy friend, so i knew something was different about me i just didn’t know what it was. I remember i had my first kiss with one at 14 and i didn’t feel anything at all, no excitement, butterflies nothing just awkwardness. Anyway from 16 i started to feel attracted to girls, they was tomboy and i went really starry eyed, i felt butterflies and blushed. Since then ive been more attracted to girls and i find myself checking them out when im out and want a relationship with one some day. Boys really just don’t turn me on even though i had crushes on them when i was younger, but romantically i think my feelings are for girls. I know most people usually know there gay at a young age but i had a hard time figuring out and it’s been a slower process. Despite that am i still lesbian?