Why is my friend being like this to me all of a sudden? Please help?

We went to high school together and were pretty close all along. However in the last year, we really drifted apart. She told me before that she fancied me and wanted to be with me but I told her I just wanted to be friends. I have been dating a guy now for a few months, he lives 30 minutes from me and she has tried... show more We went to high school together and were pretty close all along. However in the last year, we really drifted apart. She told me before that she fancied me and wanted to be with me but I told her I just wanted to be friends. I have been dating a guy now for a few months, he lives 30 minutes from me and she has tried everything to try get me to dump him and told me to find someone who is closer to home like her. I told her I wanted to be with the other guy and she told me that she knows deep down me and her will be together in the end (which won't happen).

Suddenly then, she began telling me that she's unable to hang out anymore at weekends and is busy for may and June so far of this summer with other things and can't meet up much. I messaged her once about meeting up a few weeks ago and she said she wasnt free so I'm simply not playing into her game anymore.

Is she just playing a game for me to miss her? What is she doing like? Should I just ignore her?
0