How many of you prefer to dine out or cook homemade meals at home!?

State your opinion?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I enjoy cooking so I do love preparing meals at home. It gives me something to do while i'm waiting for the other half to get home from work as i mostly finish work around 2 in the avo.

I love eating out also, I get really big cravings for Thai food and i get cravings for it often so alot of the time we do go out for meals as well.

• 7 months ago

That is a hard question for me to answer because I love to dine out as much as I love to cook a home cooked meal.

Cooking comes naturally to me and I do not see it as a chore. I love to create different meals, especially since I know exactly how little salt and fat is used in it's preparation. Whereas, when one dines out, you really do not know how much sugar, salt and fat are in the meal.

• 7 months ago

I rather cook then go out home cooked tastes so much better

• 7 months ago

I love a home meal

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I cook for health. I like rstaurants which can show me something new. For example, a chinese dish I never had before. Resturant food is on a whole nother level, because of the wide range of cooking which takes place.

• John
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I didn't know I was supposed to turn it into an ordeal. Sorry, my bad, we just eat as we like.

• 7 months ago

eat and park or buger king

• 7 months ago

I like both.

I love to cook, am a terrific cook and love that I can make things exactly to my taste. I also love that it cost SO much less to cook at home and I always have yummy leftovers for more meals. Cleaning up the kitchen, I don’t love so much.

I love to dine out because I can have a nice meal that I don’t have to clean up after. I can try things I don’t cook or haven’t had, it can often open up whole new worlds of food that I can experiment with at home...like the pork belly appetizer I had with a group of friends a few months ago...two of us went home and figured out how to make it...Then I get the bill. I don’t like that so much.

• 7 months ago

I do love to cook and we cook a lot, but every once in a while, it's nice not to dishes!

• Dimo
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

For 65 years -- I cook, someone else cleans.

• 7 months ago

No preference. In fact, as a widower, I call in for delivery, go out to restaurants, and cook for myself...all within a week. I like the variety of locations and of the kind of food I eat.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.