Am I overreacting or are my parents being unfair? I can't cover my rent this month because I had been covering my sister's utilities since?

February (we are roommates). This has drained all of my money because it is an extra $100-150 per month that is not my half. I am told that I am being irresponsible because I should be able to cover my own expenses AND my sister's utilities, even though that was not in my original agreement. I make $800 per... show more February (we are roommates). This has drained all of my money because it is an extra $100-150 per month that is not my half. I am told that I am being irresponsible because I should be able to cover my own expenses AND my sister's utilities, even though that was not in my original agreement. I make $800 per month, rent + utilities + cellphone + car is $700-750 per month, so any minute saving I had was spent on my sister's utilities and this month I can't cover everything like I had been. I feel it is really unfair that I am considered the irresponsible one when she is the one who can't cover her bills and lead to my money shortage. When I refused to cover her utilities my parents had a shitfit and told me I am ripping the family apart.