What should I do?

My 5 year old is deaf and his school wants to make him do kindergarten all over again because hes not progressing the way they want. Hes in a regular school with an interpreter. I feel the reason hes not doing so good is because hes the only one in his class that is deaf. So I was recamend to move to a state that... show more My 5 year old is deaf and his school wants to make him do kindergarten all over again because hes not progressing the way they want. Hes in a regular school with an interpreter. I feel the reason hes not doing so good is because hes the only one in his class that is deaf. So I was recamend to move to a state that has more opportunity for him to learn better where I live we dont have special schools for the deaf and hard of hearing. My husband doesn t want to move because his business is here it s how he takes care of the family if we up and move it will be hard starting all over. The only other option is to send him away to a special school where he would live there and visit us on the weekends. I cant bare to be away from my son like that he is not my husband s biological child so I really dont expect him to understand he doesn t have any children with me or from a previous relationship so it s hard to make him understand. So now I m stuck in a rut move so my son can have a chance at a better life and good schooling. Or listen to my husband and send him away to school. My husband makes decent money where we live but it s not like hes making a killing to the point I need to sacrifice my sons future. I m a stay at home mom but if I have to work in another state to make ends meet so be it. I just dont know what to do at this point. My husband said if I leave he wants a divorce and that hes not moving under any circumstances unless we are making more money.
4 answers 4