Love-hate relationships...?

So I have this problem where I’d love and hate people, this happens with all my family and friends. I could love them days but then they’d do one thing wrong and I’d curse the hell out of them (in my mind) and just wish they died. Honestly it’s so exhausting and I didn’t/don’t have a single stable relationship with... show more So I have this problem where I’d love and hate people, this happens with all my family and friends. I could love them days but then they’d do one thing wrong and I’d curse the hell out of them (in my mind) and just wish they died. Honestly it’s so exhausting and I didn’t/don’t have a single stable relationship with anyone in my life. This happens with everybody I know and it’s ticking me off. I could really love them and want them to stay with me one second and the next second I want them to disappear into thin air. Btw the things they do “wrong” don’t always have to be directed toward me, just things they do that piss me off (like being rude to someone else, acting special,...) What should I do to fix this...?
4 answers 4