I feel like my daughter's boyfriend is obsessed with my house. he's over twice a week. why does he love our house so much?

my daughter is 26 and her boyfriend is in his 30's. both of them live at home because they don't have good paying jobs. i noticed she never goes over his parents house except for holidays and he's always over here. i asked her why they can't hang over there sometimes and she said it's because... show more my daughter is 26 and her boyfriend is in his 30's. both of them live at home because they don't have good paying jobs. i noticed she never goes over his parents house except for holidays and he's always over here. i asked her why they can't hang over there sometimes and she said it's because they prefer it over here and my daughter is always cooking. she buys groceries and cooks for everybody but she also cooks a lot for her boyfriend. i told her don't kill herself if they ever break up because some couples don't last forever. She's put a lot of stock in the relationship, i don't want her to get hurt. I always ask if she is cooking for him when he comes over, i told her if she loses her job she won't be able to buy groceries and cook for him anymore. he's not allowed in her room, they can only go in the game room or living room to hang out. i also don't want them shacking up together or living together in the future because that's against our religion.