What is the best software program to use for crop compliance? I work in the office where all inspection and lab reports come in.?

We are currently typing every certificate in Excel or Access. Is there a system out there that can help us?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

If you mean farming, Googling crop compliance software without quotes brought up a few. If you mean the stock market I didn't get much relating to that.

• 7 months ago

Please provide more information.

Can you please define 'crop compliance'.

Please expound on the entire process, i.e. what comes in to you, and in what format? Based on the input data, do you create a certificate of compliance if all criteria is met?

Is your certificate created in a different software or are you trying to develop a certificate for continuous use?

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

The short answer is that I'm sure there are many options. The longer answer is that those requirements are vague and not enough to know what you'retrying to do.

It sounds like you need a database just to record information. Access is fine for that. So the question then becomes what are your pain points with Access? What is your budget? What do you hope to gain from a different system?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.