Have a pile of assorted wood decking just sanded. Suggest how wood is cleaned and boiled Linseed Oil is rubbed into the pieces.?

Update: What I have is sanded wood. The question attends their cleaning and oil rub. The wood type and any prior treatment is outside my question parameter. Please respond as directed. Be advised I think of my boiled Linseed oil purchase content as "nasty". A tub of water is present for a spontaneous... show more What I have is sanded wood. The question attends their cleaning and oil rub.
The wood type and any prior treatment is outside my question parameter.
Please respond as directed. Be advised I think of my boiled Linseed oil
purchase content as "nasty". A tub of water is present for a spontaneous
ignition response. Expect task to run 4 days from start to full cure.
Decking returns to a production hull.
Update 2: Thank you all for post-award comment. Including a suggestion regarding Turpentine. Which I tried as a test on a surplus test bed. It darkened the light colored woo choice of mine. I decided to have the two center planks, bow to transom, made darker by Turpentine. A contrast to surrounding boiled linseed oil... show more Thank you all for post-award comment. Including a suggestion
regarding Turpentine. Which I tried as a test on a surplus test bed.
It darkened the light colored woo choice of mine. I decided to
have the two center planks, bow to transom, made darker by
Turpentine. A contrast to surrounding boiled linseed oil result.
See? I'm not ignoring my reader(s). Let's both hope to be
afloat on the July 4 when giant bombs of color burst above
our boats.