Took plan b last friday...?

on the 15th of last week (my period before this started April 15th - April 20th) I had sex for the first time. He used a condom the first time but there was a moment where he didn t have a condom on, but He didn t *** inside me (I am very inexperienced when it comes to sex), but I know that even pre-*** can get you... show more on the 15th of last week (my period before this started April 15th - April 20th) I had sex for the first time. He used a condom the first time but there was a moment where he didn t have a condom on, but He didn t *** inside me (I am very inexperienced when it comes to sex), but I know that even pre-*** can get you pregnant, but I am not sure if there was any. Anyway, I ended up taking plan b about 48 hours later. My period has never really been regular but according to the app I use My period was supposed to start on Saturday the 18th but it didn t start. Reading up on other people s posts and on the package, it can delay my period, but I am kind of freaking out because now it s 5 days late and I have felt no side effects from taking plan b that I ve read about. I am just so stressed out and overthinking that I may be pregnant.
2 answers 2