? asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 7 months ago

Is it true China with so many cars has no interest in reducing carbon emissions while tiny EU makes it a life priority?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

China is building up the mightiest army in history and will swarm out like a nest of wasps in 2025 omnidirectionally. They will conquer Russia and Scandinavia and Mexico will help their cloaked submariner fleet attack Arizona through Rocky Point of the Sea of Cortez. The Han are erasing the minds of ethnic minorities in China in gulags.

Source(s): The Curse of Cassandra
  • 7 months ago

China is following EU. It will terminate fossil fuel cars after EU.

• 7 months ago

No, dumbass.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

China's National Energy Administration in January established a mandatory target to reduce coal energy consumption. It also set a goal for clean energy to meet 20% of China's energy needs by 2030.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mr. P
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

What is happening is that Europe is being tied up in red tape so that it can no longer be an industrial manufacturing centre - Health and safety, environmental laws and reduction of emissions will make it near impossible to produce anything. Meanwhile Industrial China will manufacture more products and sell them to us without these worries.

Just look at their steel industry - versus the decline and death of ours.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

China is building more Coal Plants

• 7 months ago

As always, you have to look at what the science says. We have to trust the science. I am a scientist, so i know how it works. I know what I am talking about more than most anyone. What does the science say about China reducing emissions? What does the science says about the EU reducing emissions? What are the measures? Have you looked them up?

Anything less that science is not an answer. If you are listening to non-scientists, then that is not an answer. I suggest you crack open a physics textbook and read it. Read the science. Understand the science.

• 7 months ago

sure looks like it.

• sam
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

not true

• cosmo
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Not true. The Chinese, and especially the Mongolians, are shifting to electric cars much faster than the USA.

• Ludwig
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

They use ecological electricity, which is not made in power plants like nasty coal based Western electricity.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.