My dog was ran over by a car on monday, 5/20 and he had a brother and they were from the same birth, what should I do?

It s been three days and he doesn t stop waiting and waiting for him to come back, the one that died his name was Mickey he ran out with a step brother, Bruno. The one that is missing a paw is Mocho couldn t get out , he s not alone, he s with Bruno (he s also from my older dogs birth, they were all dogs that we... show more It s been three days and he doesn t stop waiting and waiting for him to come back, the one that died his name was Mickey he ran out with a step brother, Bruno. The one that is missing a paw is Mocho couldn t get out , he s not alone, he s with Bruno (he s also from my older dogs birth, they were all dogs that we never had a chance to give away, Bruno is around 9 years old and Mickey (was, and Mocho is 7) but they don t get along, he is constantly barking at Bruno because he came back and Mickey didn t, Mickey and Bruno jumped the fence (they re a mix between Pinschers, Dobermans and Chihuahuas) but the Mocho can t because he s missing one of his front paws, Mocho means "cut" in Spanish (but he was born like that) does anybody know what I should do, it hurts me that Mocho is waiting for Mickey to come home and never will :(