With texting: would you be friends with someone that only replied once a week?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Best answer

If they don't have time to talk to me more than that, even over something as easy and quick as texting, then they're not really a friend, are they?

• Violet7 months agoReport

Soo true. So many people say, oh they are just busy. Texting is quick and easy, nobody is that busy to send just one text. Thank-you for everything :)

• Tara
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Not sure … just stop texting them completely.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You cannot BE friends over social media.

That is just a self-delusion.

You cannot really MEET someone online. All that comes across is just 10% of who/how they are, and the rest is filled in with your own fantasy and imagination.

Friends are people you meet in person and hang out with in person.

Which is why people who rely on social media end up becoming clinically depressed .. their human need for contact is not being met for real.

• 7 months ago

Sure, I wouldn't have a problem with that. I am not a big fan of texting any way.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

If it's not an important friendship and just an aquaintance that's not someone you're going to hang out with in person, then sure - although it seems useless to spend your time communicating with someone who doesn't have more time to invest in a friendship. If you're bored, maybe.

• ronald
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Yes, some people are really busy.

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Texting is too impersonal and disconnected.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.