Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 year ago

The restraining order was not granted?

The judge only had to listen to him, and I did not say anything, not at all. The case was dismissed.

What do you have to say for yourselves?

1 year ago

I believe I've been telling for days that this order wouldn't be granted.

• 1 year ago

it wasn't appropriate

1 year ago

The judge saw right away that the two of you are very intellectually disabled, so he dropped the case, because it would have been a waste of the court's time. You, on the other hand, have lots of time to post stupid questions about the consequences of pestering this guy who dumped you several years ago.

• `
    1 year ago

You had the judge sitting in front of you. That was the time to give your side of the story. You have a voice, use it.

• 1 year ago

not rnuch you can do about it, its up to the judge

• steve
    1 year ago

Unless you tell me why you were seeking a restraining order in the first place I cannot give you a valid answer.

• 1 year ago

Since I have no idea who you are or what you are talking about, there isn't much to say.

• g
    1 year ago

Still say I'm sick of hearing all this useless drama. Leave those people alone and get some mental health care.

• y
    1 year ago

Apparently, what was put down as the reason for the order, couldn't be verified or wasn't quite truthful. At least, that is what the judge believed.

1 year ago

He must have done and said something that you didn't tell the people of Yahoo! Answers. Or you're a detective or other person who has a right to be near him for some reason. (Which would be details left out.)